ADMINISTRATION OF ACCOUNTING AND TAX ACCOUNTING
What should include accounting services?
Currently, a sufficiently large number of accounting companies offer accounting services. At the same time, each firm independently determines the range of services rendered within the framework of accounting.
With full accounting, an accounting company should not only reflect primary documents in accounting and report, but also organize control over the following processes:
- Timely and complete receipt of primary documents, the correctness of their content, incl. View of tax legislation,
- Mutual settlements with counterparties,
- The optimality of the provisions of concluded contracts in terms of tax burden,
- Optimization of tax amounts in the framework of current activities and the structure of the company.
When conducting accounting, we undertake these control functions. This allows our customers:
- Always be aware of the amounts of future payments to both counterparties and taxes,
- Be confident in the optimality of the amounts of tax expenses of the firm.