GNK group carries out statutory audit of companies in Moscow, Yaroslavl and other regions of Central Russia.
In accordance with federal law (Law of 30.12.2008, number 307FZ), statutory audit is carried out in respect of:
- public corporations;
- insurance and credit enterprises;
- credit bureau;
- exchanges (and trade, and equity);
- funds (investment, public off-budget, and those with voluntary contributions of individuals and legal entities are the source of financial assets);
- mutual insurance companies.
Statutory audit with the issuance of the audit opinion on the financial statement is required for companies in the case of performance of the terms of assets and revenue established by the Law:
The revenue of entity resulting from the sale of goods (works, services) for the previous reporting year, more than 400 million rubles. This rule does not apply to agricultural cooperatives and their unions.
The amount of the balance sheet assets of more than 60 million rubles at the end of the previous reporting year.
The enterprises with share of the government property more than 25% must choose a provider of the statutory audit services on the basis of a special open competition. The competition procedure is approved by the Government.
For the convenience of our customers we offer to carry out statutory audit of the companies in our Moscow and Yaroslavl offices.
Statutory audit of the company takes place in several stages:
- preliminary assessment of the accounting, volume terms of the upcoming audit, the required number of auditors that will fulfil the audit;
- planning of the audit;
- audit of accounting, assistance to employees of accounting department and management in respect of accounting issues;
- writing of a detailed report with violations were found out during the audit and recommendations;
- issuing of an audit report on the financial statement, which expresses an opinion of the audit company about the reliability provided financial statement.
- On a leader of any entity that is subject to a statutory audit, imposed the certain obligations:
- during the statutory audit, the head of the entity can not independently determine and establish audit limits subjects.
During the statutory audit, the auditor identifies errors and violations, which then together with the recommendations to address them are sent to the head of the entity. The leader in this case can not restricts only by taking note of them. It is must take rapid corrective measures.
Heads of any entity may not refuse to familiarize everyone with the auditor's opinion on the financial statement.