The company offers the development and implementation of an enterprise budgeting system (budget management system), both in the interests of shareholders, and in the interests of the company's management.
The budget management system allows to solve the following tasks:
- Establishment of the relationship between planning and monitoring the implementation of the strategic and tactical plans of the Company;
- Ensuring the coherence of plans of all units in the Company and their focus on achieving common goals;
- Evaluation and interrelated management of all aspects of the Company's financial condition, results of operations and cash flows;
- Strengthening of financial discipline and subordination of interests of separate structural divisions to interests of the company as a whole by management on deviations based on comparison of the designed and actual indicators of activity of the company for the accounting period;
- The possibility of calculating multivariate plans without attracting additional resources;
- Creation of a base for a justified system of motivating staff by linking it to a system of financial indicators.
Budgeting is one of the main tools of company management. The most "advanced" Russian enterprises already successfully apply the budgeting procedure to plan their activities.
Budgeting is a continuous procedure for drawing up and executing budgets. A properly organized system of budgeting gives an answer to the question "how to achieve the set goals of the enterprise, relying on controlled indicators."
Three main budget forms:
- the budget of incomes and expenses (the budget of incomes and expenses determines the economic efficiency of the enterprise);
- budget for the movement of funds (in the cash flow budget, financial flows are planned directly);
- the forecast balance (the forecast balance reflects the economic potential and financial condition of the enterprise)
Budgeting system components:
- Corporate Structure
- financial structure;
- business processes;
- operational budgets;
- financial budgets;
- article-by-line regulation of budgeting;
- time schedule of budgeting;
- organizational rules of budgeting